PROCESS FLOW CHART OF THREE SISTERS BANANA CHIPS
As figured above, the process flow shows the following procedures
1. Receiving – receiving of good quality unripened bananas.
2. Washing – bananas are a wash to clean and maintain its quality, then
3. Peeling and cleaning – using the knife, separate bananas from branches and bananas then peeled. Soaking in glass water follows.
FIRST COOKING PROCEDURE:
4. Frying in hot oil will happen after slicing and draining.
5. Storing occurs in the plastic container to preserve crispiness.
6. Dipping in sugar syrup for 3 – 5 minutes follows for flavoring purposes, then re frying will be the next step.
SORTING & PACKAGING:
7. Draining and Sorting – is the next step where we place the cooked chips in the perforated colander to finally drain the oils and later on transferred to a stainless tray for cooling.
8. In a moisten free soft polyethylene plastic container packaging and sealing is to made with weighing to the desired weights of the finished product. and Finally,
9. The most awaited part seeing the finished product in packaging for storage and some are for displays.
For us to understand more about the process in making banana chips follow the link:
We will be glad if from time to time you will be in touch with you in our Facebook Page, seeing all updates, promo, and posts. Reach us
Hurry up now, be the first to experience what